Newsfeeds Newly Listed Joomla! Extensions
NS Name Split
Searching for a way to collect users first and last names?
NS NameSplit takes the core Joomla registration 'Name' field and converts it to 'First Name' and 'Last Name'.
When a user registers on your site it will take the first and last name entries, merge the name together (i.e. first last) and insert it into the core name field/table.
This method avoids core hacks so your site can be updated when new Joomla versions are released. Keeping the core name field intact ensures that other extensions can still use the name field to function normally.
v3.5 - 26 Aug 2015
Fixed bug with email notices to users that failed in some environments. Fixed button conflict in admin user edit view.
v3.4 - 12 Apr 2015
Fixed JS conflict.
v3.3 - 10 Apr 2015
Fixed PHP Notice Error and Edit Profile View.
v3.2 - 14 Oct 2014
Fixed duplicate name issue with Joomla 2.5.
v3.1 - 06 Oct 2014
Fixed J2.5 bug that was inserting duplicate names for existing users.
v3.0 - 11 Sep 2014
Refactored name handling function. Fixed save issue and existing user issue.
v2.4 - 08 Sep 2014
Added First/Last fields to user profile edit view.
v2.3 08 Aug 2014
Added language files and Joomla Update function.
v2.2 - 24 Aug 2013
Added Joomla 3.x compatibility
Cleaned up UI
v1.2 - 25 Jul 2013
Initial release for Joomla 2.5
UIkit Modules is set of joomla 3 modules based on uikit framework. Best off uikit components turned into easy to use joomla modules, to help you display custom content, joomla articles, k2 items, VirtueMart products... in a nice dynamic way.
- Grid Stack – two column layout with text and media
- Slideshow – responsive image slideshows
- Slideset – image sets that you can loop through
- Switcher – tabs & switchers
- Accordion – expanded and collapsed lists
- Slider – items you can scroll with the mouse, touch gestures or a regular navigation
- Gallery – images display in a grid with filter navigation (loads images from specified folders)
- Article Grid – Display your joomla articles in a dynamic grid with filter navigation.
- 8 modules
- Fully responsive
- Display custom content and joomla articles
- K2 Support
- CSS3 Animations
- Individual module display options and settings
- Very easy to use
- Added K2 Support
- Added VirtueMart Support
- Added option to open custom content link in new a tab
- Now checking if item is published (not displaying unpublished items)
- Minor admin ui chnages
NorrCompetition – Joomla extension for photo contests organising with rating and results display. Do you have a model agency, city portal, community or thematic website? NorrCompetition can be widely used on the various types of websites drastically increasing its socialisation.
The main features are:
- Setup of time period for competition/voting
- Basic custom fields for competition applications
- Ability to submit several applications by single user
- Managing applications on user’s side
- Managing participants in the control panel
- Comparison of current and changed application data
- Notifications about new and changed applications
- Ability to set folder for photos saving
- Watermark support. Ability to set transparency and margins
- Grand-prix status for participant
- Different sorting options of participants
- Results display of closed competition - the list of winners and participants
- Unfair voting protection
- Different comment systems. Support for Disqus, Facebook, VK.com and JComments.
- Support for standard CMS categories
- English and Russian localisations
- Detailed documentation on English and Russian
- Responsive design in the default theme
- Additional themes with support for Bootstrap 2 and UIkit frameworks
- Open Graph support
- Clean code that does not include any encrypted fragments
- Easy setup for layouts
Besides the component the following related modules and plugins are available:
- Participants module
- Competitions module
- Results module
- Search plugin
- Sitemap plugin (MapX and OSMap)
txtTimeline is a simple content plugin for Joomla which allows you to create themed responsive timelines in your content articles. The plugin uses a simple syntax and allows you to set the title and time for each item in the timeline. There are also a few different styles to choose from.
- Easy to use syntax
- Multiple styles
- Ability to add imagges/html within timeline item descriptions
JUN Rotator Slideshow
JUN Rotator Slideshow is an extension for Joomla! that helps users create full responsive joomla slideshow module .
There are lots of parameters and you can set them easily. This awesome module is responsive and seo optimized.
It is totally compatible with Joomla 3.x, easy to install and a perfect solution for you to create your own slideshow on joomla.